Unable to delete an item from reference

Hi all,

I’m having an issue while I’m trying to delete an item that was wrongly added to a reference.
I tried by clicking the X in the corner. but nothing happens.

I need to delete the beneaht one and honestly I don’t know where to look!

Where can I look to delete the one that shouldn’t be there? Thanks in advance!

If you need quick help use the Chat they are excellent in answering immediately every time I have needed it.
Posts on here only seem to be responded to every other day.

Hi Derrick, thanks for the hint. ¿Where’s the chat menu? I don’t know if it’s not visible because I’m new. But I would like to try that way because this issue really bothers me during meetings. Thanks in advance!

Hi @gchirico Welcome to the community, we are happy to see you here!

We are aware of that little issue and our team will work on it as soon as we are done with some things that have a bit higher priority than that!

When it comes to your problem, I have a workaround solution, basically all you would have to do is switch to a table view in the folder where that reference attribute is created and hover over the items that are linked, each item will have a small X sign on it in the table view and you’ll be able to click on it in order to remove the referenced item!

Here’s a little video that explains it all, please watch it till the end:

I hope that video explains it all!

Hi @gchirico

When it comes to our chat bubble, while you are on our website or while you are logged in - inside infinity, check your bottom right corner of the screen, there should be a button, click on it and then click “send us a message” - once you do that you will be connected to one of our customer support agents who will then help you with anything that you need!

Here’s how that chat bubble looks like and where it is located:

Feel free to let us know if you need anything else, we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like

Yes, that was the way! thank you.

1 Like

Hi @gchirico

Awesome, I am happy I was able to help you! :pray:

If you need anything else in the future, make sure to use our live chat support, its 24/7 available and its one of the fastest ways to get help! :wink: