User Management

If someone on your team no longer works for the organization, how do you handle removing them from the board?

We want to make sure that if someone gets fired, they don’t have the ability to log into the board and delete everything, change stuff, or any other malicious actions.

Is this something that a user with Admin privileges can accomplish? Is this in place already, or is this something that you plan on implementing?

1 Like

Go to your Dashboard, hover over the name of the name of the Workspace in question, then click the Team link that appears. In the team page, each member has a small “hamburger” menu to the right of each line - click this, then choose Remove member. They can no longer access this workspace.

2 Likes

Hello,

I realised that when a user is removed, any works associated with the user has a record of “Removed user”. I think it is very important to leave the record of the “removed user” in all the boards/databases. Once they have been removed, the records of them should stay.

This is very important as we want to know who did what in the past and will be able to trace that. As of now, with the “remove user”, it doesnt help much. Hope the team would consider the suggestion.

Thank you!
@lkh

1 Like

Adding to my suggestion, perhaps, we can keep the record of the user in the account without removing them. Just have a feature of active and inactive user. And inactive user should not be counted towards the collaborators quota for whatever plan that we are in! Just my 2 cents!

@lkh

2 Likes

Hey @lkh, we created this logic recently, but I will send the suggestion to the product team.

Thanks

3 Likes