Will *Infinity* Continue to Support *Safari*?

I have just purchased a lifetime deal for Infinity. I like it very much and wrote a very enthusiastic review on the iOS App Store. I have been using the web version of the app — but the iOS version is the best I’ve seen for a program like this.

As I was reading through some of the previous posts, I noticed someone say that the developers did not pay a lot of attention to Safari. Even though it seems that all the reported issues were fixed, that statement concerns me because of an issue I had with another developer — who stopped supporting Safari out the blue one day.

I understand that most of your customers use Chrome or Firefox — but as Infinity grows, you are sure to attract more and more Mac users. I can’t speak for the rest of the world — but in the USA, the vast majority of Mac users prefer Safari for many reasons — not the least of which is its flawless integration with iOS apps & iCloud.

What is your current thinking regarding Safari? Are you committed to supporting the default Mac browser for the future?

THANKS so much.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @robbchadwick!

We really appreciate the chance you’ve taken with Infinity and the kind words.

We’ll definitely keep updating Safari for future versions of Infinity. If there are issues found on Safari, we’ll fix them in a short time. :slight_smile:

1 Like