Your user journey screenshot and improved onboarding

Your user journey screenshot from the email this morning looks so nice!

1. Consider making this a template available to us all
  2. Consider creating an onboarding flow that looks this nice
  3. Consider redesigning all your existing templates to look this nice (with explanation header cards, nice looking graphics, etc.).

fwiw, my first big impression when I signed up for Infinity was that the UI wasn’t great and the UX was clunky (I was comparing against Ora.pm, fyi).

As much as I want you guys to just focus on building out the big fun features for existing users like myself, I think UI, UX, templates, and onboarding will also be a difference-maker in terms of retaining new and trial users, reducing churn, monthly $$ in your pocket, etc. Gotta strike a balance, but I’m sure you already know that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @micheal,

Thank you very much for your input.

We’re changing the onboarding in the next few days :slight_smile:

And on the same day, we’re publishing a lot of new templates you could use in Infinity.

Also, we have another idea: to create a Youtube series or just a bunch of videos on different use cases on how you can use Infinity.

Overall, I think all of this will help our (potential) customers/members see a clear value, but also have a vision when they see, become interested or already start organizing in our tool.

Someone said that our flexibility could be ‘Our best friend, or our worst enemy’ (kudos to Mr. @denny). We want to make it our best friend, for sure. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with @denny there. You’ll have to put in some work to help new users and existing users who may feel a little overwhelmed and not know where to begin with vision and setting some kind of framework. Otherwise, I’m certain the flexibility and endless options could be perceived as a bit terrifying. :slight_smile:

1 Like