Email Integration

any news on this topic? probably not, as always. regardless of my license, i will look for something else. i have had enough of these years of fruitless discussions about the importance of a functioning email integration.

1 Like

I have to agree with you. It seems that features, that are very important for us never get attention and time passes and passes. From my experience many PM/CRM tools have full email integration. It would be helpfull if emails can be sent to Infinity and if we can reply from /within) Infonity ofcourse. The Gmail integration, which allows us to create tasks from Gmail emails – well – you need to have/use Gmail. But Gmail is not everyone’s choice for business email and I would very strongly rise up my vote for some different solution, that will allow us to do so. Maybe it can be done with Zapier or Pabbly or webhooks? I have to take a look at that. If anyone has built such solution, it would be very nice to post that.

1 Like

@stefan If you could ensure microsoft outlook plugin too, as MS Outlook tends to be the main business based email (gmail for smaller organisations).

Ability to customize the “sent from” address would also be helpful, so companies can set the board to send out as their admin account (helps get past spam block filters … especially if want to update other bulletin or freelancer or workflow boards by other providers that accept email updates as their board in email addresses can be added as an infinity user in their own right then Infinity boards can notify feed into workflows on other platforms directly).