Infinity Product Roadmap

Infinity is very attractive. What are your thoughts / plans in relation to Forms?

Thanks

1 Like

Aside from the webclippers, Evernote and Trello do an outstanding job at integrations and overall ubiquity. These are important elements in a productive workflow as you can see here: Outlook Trello Add-on in action

1 Like

Hey @dcmccan,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, we’ve got Forms in our roadmap. We’re planning to release them after the time we release Mobile App(s), which might be around May-June. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man!

Thanks for the link, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Oh, I completely agree; we’re 100% focusing on spreading Infinity across multiple apps, software and tools in a very short time.

The first one on the menu is Zapier, but of course Outlook, Google (Email, Calendar, and more) will come eventually. That will enable us to widen the scope a bit and go for webclippers, extensions; hence more sexy and convenient approach to using Infinity.

2 Likes

i do not see chat =( desperately looking for a tool with chat. ClickUp is a few month away from it, Ora tool also in development. Is chat coming in 2019? Thanks

2 Likes

Chat was in Infinity prevoius private beta but it didnt make it after pivotal change reulting in present Infinity (which is superior, btw). So, don’t worry, it will come… one day :wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Thanks for your question @vmv_777 and thanks @man for the clarification. :slight_smile:

Yes, Chat feature is going to be a part of Infinity. We are going to hustle really hard to make it happen this year. I don’t want to promise anything, but it is in the plan this year. :slight_smile:

All the best guys!

1 Like

Awesome. I was wondering what “forms” means :smile:

Is it like forms that I can embed on my website for signup, polls, or sales qualifications? Or forms for Infinity for entering information in a structured manner?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @dcmccan!

Yes, you’ll most certainly be able to create ‘external’ forms from Infinity which you could later on use to embed on your websites, etc. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @coa!

Can you update the very first post? I can see tat Activity log and some other features have been implemented. And can you provide a little bit of explanation about Q1 (well, maybe now Q2 :wink:) features like Reports/Statistics and Editor ?

Hey @man,

I’ll ping @stefan to update the original post :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

When’re you going to relase gantt (hope with dependencies :wink: ) view and formula attributes? Got any dates?

1 Like

I can see a lot of great things are coming. Feeling excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Bartosz,

We’re planning Gantt somewhere in May.

Formula (alongside sorting) as table improvements might be in around 4-6 weeks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Highly appreciated.

Pretty excited how quick new things get implemented. Though one thing that I am a little concerned about is overall speed and responsiveness?!. I’ve noticed that folders with around 75 items or more and a couple of attributes become very slow - changing attributes takes somewhere between 2-3 seconds after something has been clicked to actually change. Tested on different browsers and quite a capable machine. Happy to send over a video if that helps. Will this be addressed constantly or will this improve with the launch of the native apps?

3 Likes

Hey @sammathis,

We’ll definitely work on improving overall speed/responsiveness of the software. We’re expecting significant improvements in the following days/weeks.

And yeah, we’re also aiming towards improving it with the native apps. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the concern!

3 Likes

I second Sam. We worked together on some projects. We love infinity, but MeisterTask and trello are a lot faster. I hope you work on that.

2 Likes

Can we see some sort of development list, sorted by priority/timeline?

I’d love to see what’s coming down the line.

Also, would it be possible to have some kind of voting system so the community could collectively see the features that are most popular? I don’t know if that could be done on the community page, or on an infinity board…

8 Likes

Since we’re using discourse for our community could we implement their voting plugin? From a brief look, the votes are limited for every user so we don’t abuse the system and vote everything up. A user’s vote is given back once a topic is archived or closed.

3 Likes