Integrations and Attributes

I really like the way that Stackby has handled some of its integrations, where the data is directly loaded into the table.

This would be a powerful feature to have that allows you to process data from other platforms in a single location, and build out your own custom dashboards, to drive business decision making.

Connect to a third party service to pull information (YouTube, MailChimp, Hunter.io) or use services (Google NL, Google Text to Speech, Google Image Recognition and Tagging, Google Translate, etc…)

0 Likes

Additional Attributes

Very very cool! would be awesome!

1 Like

I really love this!

Thank you for being so engaging!

I really hope the team will make this as one of the priorities as one of the core values we’d love to offer is ‘the ultimate, all-in-one database for all your work’.

Kudos to Stackby for the API/integrations feature! :clap:

0 Likes

Funny thing is i was reviewing Stackby’s offer and seriously considering buying their $295 life time package (and even that i considered a lot of money right now), then as im reading their reviews i see someone say that “Infinity is offering a way better deal!”

So i checkout out infinity, and the price point you are offering for $99 exceeds the value of Stackby’s premium offer…

Then i was like ok i could buy the equivalent, offer on Infinity, be happy with that and get started from there… But then i thought, if this becomes anything like airtable, i will be able to run my entire business from this software, and i plan to be BIG, like we are talking Global with plans for at least a 1000 year legacy and shaping humanities destiny for the better, Type of BIG.

And so i went from planning to spend $295 to spending $899, which in AUD is something like $1300! I think i got a bargain!

This gives me another idea, @COA you should put together a marketing pack for businesses that make them proud to promote infinity.

I.e. (Business Name) is built to last, It is built on Infinity.

3 Likes

Hey @CodeKnight!

Oh wow. I’m speechless. Thanks for sharing this story, and of course – choosing Infinity! It really joys our hearts. :slight_smile:

I’m 100% with you when it comes to fulfilling your goals and visions regarding building an empire. Go for it, man. And I’m grateful that Infinity might get a spot in that vision and be a part of the journey and huge legacy.

Cheers man, I can’t wait to see what lies ahead. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Thank you for a great project management tool! I am excited about many of the projects on the RoadMap like the formulas attribute. Is there any news on the Todoist integration?

I would also like to see relational attributes that auto-populate. For instance, the ICE score I have on a project that automagically appears on any tasks relating to the project. It would be a great way to sort tasks aside from the standard tags.

1 Like

Hey @dax329, thanks for the comment and welcome to the community.

We’ll definitely have this ability with formulas and integrations in the close future.

0 Likes