Multiselect (with SHIFT and CTRLCMD keys)

Hi, I don’t think it was suggested before (maybe something similar was here:
Option to change multiple fields in a column at once)
but I would really like to be able to select multiple items at once (a range like with SHIFT key or just a few like with CTRL/CMD key) and drag them to another column or folder.

I just tested Trello import and thought how nice it that my ~40 lists i can divide into 3 folders, co in each folder i just have a dozen or so lists. Unfortunately, dragging them (items, not even colums) is so time-consuming.

Or is it already implemented and I just couldn’t see it?

Hey @man,

Thanks for taking the time to open this topic.

Multiple select is a MUST. I’m 100% with you that it saves a bunch of time and makes the flow much efficient.

We’re talking it through and thinking of a concept for a couple of days/a week now. I’d love to announce that it’ll come soon, but let’s wait for a bit more. :slight_smile:

BTW. I’m super glad that you’re happy with the Trello Import feature. It works like a charm, aye? :smiley:

Great! Share any mock ups if you feel like having some feedback :smile:

Another way that multiple select would be helpful:

I review a list of items and there may be several to which I would like to assign to the same label (or checkbox). I could select all of the items that are appropriate and then apply the label to all of them at once.

For example, I have a folder that I call inbox - everything goes there first. Then when I process the inbox, I notice several (let’s say…oh, 6 items) that I would like to apply the label “next” to. I could multiple select those 6 items, then select the “next” label.

(Now when I go to my general overview and select the tab that has “next” as it’s filter, I can see all the items that I am going to work on right now.)

Thanks.

That sounds a lot like GTD and I hope I’ll be able to adapt Infinity to GTD-like workflow.

I really like GTD when I read about it, but in practice, I find myself not quite implementing it to perfection. I probably use the “next action”, “Project” and “if it takes less than 2 minutes” alot, but after that I end up doing some weird hybrid of Covey/Kanban/ and that thing where you set a timer for 20 minute increments.