New Filter For Checklist Items (Not all Checked)

We currently have an option for filtering by checklists that are all checked (see image below), but infinitely (see what I did there? haha) better would be to have a filter that allowed me to see all items that are not all checked.

Thanks for the suggestion @BaiJie!

Added to the suggestion log! That’s a great idea.

Any development on this ? I’d like it too :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome @mc_trottier! Unfortunately, we haven’t worked on this yet. I have just pinged our product manager to ask her how easy/difficult this would be to add and if it could be possible any time soon. :slight_smile:

Hi Morning, I was looking into the same case as well, wondering will there be any time planning on adding this given filter any time soon. Bookmarked.

Hi @williamtwl and @mc_trottier!

I just discussed it with our product manager and I have not so positive news. At the moment, the dev team has instructions to focus almost solely on the big features from our roadmap (such as automation - recurring tasks, reminders, if this then that - and the rest of them you can see here). Aside from that, we also have stability issues at the moment and are in the process of migrating to a new infrastructure that will make the app much more stable. And of course, the occasional bugfixes that happen almost every week.

With all this on our plate, we decided to postpone the ‘smaller’ suggestions/improvements such as this one and we’ll come back to it in a couple of months. Sorry to disappoint you. :confused:

1 Like