Thank you for the feedback
How can you ‘invent’ your workspace with Infinity:
- Insert any type of work data you want ( custom fields )
- Choose the view that fits best ( kanban, list, table, calendar, gallery )
- Customize what you want to see ( show/hide, group, and filter features )
What we want to communicate is basically ‘Create your workspace however you want it. Do it your own way, because there are a lot of customization options. You’ll have the ability to constantly evolve your processes…’
The problem is we’re not native English speakers, and it maybe sounds a bit strange, so any recommendation on the new ‘phrase’ would be awesome
Would it be better to go with: ‘Reinvent your workspace’? It has a much stronger message to people who already use organizational tools.
Regarding ‘Juggling between multiple tools’ section, it’s definitely not well explained on Homepage how we want to achieve that.
We want to have the most important features of other organizational tools natively developed in Infinity:
- Trello: Cards -> Items, Board -> Kanban, …
- Jira: Issues -> Items, Board -> Kanban, Components -> Folders…
- Todoist: Tasks -> Items, Projects -> Folders, Today,Week -> Filters…
- GDrive: Documents -> Items, Editor -> Editor, Folders -> Folders…
- Evernote: Editor -> Editor, Categories -> Folders…
This way you’ll be able to replace multiple apps with Infinity.
But we understand that other tools have their own set of values, so we also want to integrate beautifully with them to be able to deliver the ultimate value to users. By having a lot of native features in common with others, integrations will work better.
I hope you have more information now
Yes, you can share https://startinfinity.com page and you don’t have to copy referral since the campaign is finished.
It would be best to wait a little bit until we launch a stable version in November with the referral system inside the product if you want to have the real benefits from referrals.
Thank you for everything!