Paste images inside descriptions and comments

Hi @coa, and @etiennejuneau how are the updates coming along? It’s almost the end of March, and can’t wait for this new feature!

This task is in ‘To Do’ and is currently around 60% in progress. :slight_smile:

Hi @coa thanks for the update. I guess 60% is better than nothing… so thanks for the update. Any clues as to when it might be launched? another month or longer?

1 Like

Cool :slight_smile: hopefully the rich text editor includes gifs as well

1 Like

I believe since this is a ‘High Priority’ task, the team is aiming for April.

We’re doing our best to pull together with the remote work style and the whole situation, but we’re doing just fine!

I’m confident that the team won’t have any delays, but if there’s more information: I’ll be sure to let you know.

@CodeKnight hey, I’ll check that on today’s sync/update daily meeting. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi @coa any updates for this as April quickly comes to an end? I’d really love to have this. I sort of “promised” my team that we’d switch to Infinity as your team mentioned that this might be done by end of Q1. Hopefully it be no more than end of Q2.

Let me know, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for the plan to switch fully to Infinity!

This is a ‘Doing’ task right now. While I can’t give precise estimations (a developer assigned to this task has been switching back and forth to a lot of bugs that have been occurring in the past weeks), it’s in the works. So no later than Q2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks SOOO much for the update, I really really appreciate it :-), that’s why I love you and your team. You show that you DO care about your users/clients. Thanks!

p.s. I use my infinity t-shirt a lot, always remember this (plus use the software all day)…

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart:

Hey @coa, I never received an Infinity t-shirt. Is there some part of the process for getting one that I missed?

Yo, yo @chrish,

Infinity t-shirt was included in the first-ever Infinity paid plans (lifetime back in March 2019).

We sent out T-Shirts to the team members who bought those plans, and at the time, we outreached a couple of times to lifetime plan owners.

Were you also a part of that group?

1 Like

@coa,

Yes I was part of that group. I purchased a Lifetime plan in March 2019.

1 Like

Ouch! No merchandise for the new recruits?

Uhmm, we sent out 3 emails for you guys to tell us your T-Shirt size… I’m really sorry that it turned out this way. Maybe I can send out one of my own personal T-Shirts :slight_smile:

@CodeKnight haha, maybe we can get a couple of extra ones :)) But at that time, that was our first sales and pricing plans ever :slight_smile:

Maybe you could trade, free tshirt for video testimonials?

1 Like

@coa,

I don’t recall receiving the emails, and did a search to no avail. Don’t send one of your personal, but thinks for the thought. If you get any extra size large I’ll take one, otherwise no worries.

2 Likes

@CodeKnight Nice idea! :slight_smile: We had something similar in mind.

@chrish Let’s stay in touch.

1 Like