Option to show deleted items

It would be really helpful, if it were possible to show deleted items and to be able to reactivate them…

1 Like

We requested this a while ago…

@coa Is this on the roadmap for infinity?

Hey guys!

Thanks for the heads up.

Yes, this feature is a must, and is in the roadmap. It’s probably going to be a sort of a ‘Recycle Bin’ or an Archive where you could see all items you’ve deleted in the process.

I think I’ve mentioned before, but how we at Infinity manage to track old/done items is that we’ve created a separate folder called ‘Archive’ where we put all of the due items.

Since we’ve recently enabled Activity Log as well, in combination with this ‘work-around’ solution, it’s been a solid alternative. :slight_smile:

Sadly, I don’t have a precise ETA for this feature, but we’re hoping to deliver it at least a month or so.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Maybe you Can create special (automatic) folders called Archive and Trash and in the context menu create options “Archive” and “Delete”. so when user archives an item it automatically goes from present folder to system folder called “Archive” (for future reference). And when a user deletes an item it goes to a”Trash” folder and items reside there for 30 days (after that period they vanish permanently). If a user archives or deletes a folder they became sub folders.

2 Likes

Hey @man

Sure thing. Automation like that is very possible, but it’s necessary to create a structure for that before automating a flow. We’re actually currently using that flow in our organization:

55%20PM

1 Like

This has become a specific bother with multiple people working concurrently in the same board and someone deleting what they think to be an empty card that is still being worked on.

Which leads to an activity log that reads:

• Tom added Description to Y item - 15:03
  • Erik deleted Y item - 15:02

Which leaves Tom very confused as everything he was doing on the card is now gone and the card inaccessible.

Hey @lumenon_infinity,

I agree completely with you. This specific situation can be stressful and uncomfortable at times, especially when there’s a lot of people collaborating.

We’ve just come up with a solution: we’ll create a high priority task to build a feature/indicator which will show if someone’s already working on that item/if that item is currently expanded/edited.

How does that sound?

2 Likes